ROBERTS PICKS
HERE I WANT TO HELP YOU SHARE IN MY SUCCESS IN PICKING SPORTS AND ODDS. I HAVE HAD A LOT OF SUCCESS IN MY LIFE AND I WANT TO SHARE MY FORTUNE WITH YOU. YOU CAN DONATE FOR MORE PICKS IF YOU WANT, BUT ESPECIALLY IN THIS RECESSION LETS MAKE SOME EASY MONEY
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Playoff picks
Hello all, for todays playoff games im giving you both picks for free. I like Denver to conquer the lowly N.O. Hornet's and send Chris Paul off to an early vacation. Then in the first game, since Wade is hurt and Moon is out and the first round pick of Beasley doing absolutely nothing, I like the Hawks to defend home court and cool off the Heat. This picks are strictly pick ems. Well goodluck today, and if you would like to know my thought and prop bets just donate and send me an email and we will win some money together. Happy betting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment