ROBERTS PICKS

HERE I WANT TO HELP YOU SHARE IN MY SUCCESS IN PICKING SPORTS AND ODDS. I HAVE HAD A LOT OF SUCCESS IN MY LIFE AND I WANT TO SHARE MY FORTUNE WITH YOU. YOU CAN DONATE FOR MORE PICKS IF YOU WANT, BUT ESPECIALLY IN THIS RECESSION LETS MAKE SOME EASY MONEY

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

baseball season

Hello all baseball season is upon us once again and I definitely have my favorite teams and picks for this season. First game I guaruntee a win is the Marlins to complete the sweep of the nationals. Also I like the tribe and Fausto Carmona to bounce back and take it to Texas and their lackluster pitcher Padilla. Also I like the Cavs and Lebron at home to bounce back against Gilbert and the Wiz. Also I like the Suns to not be able to keep up with Chris Paul and the Hornets and all but eliminate the Suns from the playoffs. For some more picks and definite winners just purchase yours today or any day. Goodluck and happy betting.

No comments:

Post a Comment