ROBERTS PICKS

HERE I WANT TO HELP YOU SHARE IN MY SUCCESS IN PICKING SPORTS AND ODDS. I HAVE HAD A LOT OF SUCCESS IN MY LIFE AND I WANT TO SHARE MY FORTUNE WITH YOU. YOU CAN DONATE FOR MORE PICKS IF YOU WANT, BUT ESPECIALLY IN THIS RECESSION LETS MAKE SOME EASY MONEY

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Todays picks

Today I like a few games, and one of them is Detroit to cover over New Jersey. New Jersey is at home but has struggled all year, and with A.I. coming off the bench I love the pistons to get the job done after failing to the cavs. I also like the pick of Orlando to cover vs Toronto tonight, because they are pitiful. Orlando is at home and is looking to pound Bosh and the hopeless raptors. Finally I like Charlotte to continue with their hot play and cover vs the Garnett less Celtics. Alright for more picks and everyday guaranteed winners, just donate and ill send the picks your way. Happy beating

No comments:

Post a Comment